Date(s) - 22/03/2018
9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Sedgebrook Hall Hotel
- BADGP Members: free of charge
- £70.00 which includes BADGP membership until 31 December 2018
Each year we are pleased to offer the delegates a series of high-quality presentations from the dangerous goods industry broadly. This year’s draft program is as follows:
- The Desmond Waight Memorial Presentation
Paul Horner, Dangerous Goods Standards, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
“Regulatory updates in air transport and the challenges of e-commerce”
- Morgan Hyson, Recertification Coordinator, Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM, USA)
“Professional Certification and the Dangerous Goods Professional”
- Phil Lapczuk, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
“Roadside Enforcement” (title to be confirmed)
- Bill Atkinson, OHES
“Some observations of a jobbing DGSA”
- Keith White, Principal Consultant Dangerous Goods Packaging, Dangerous Goods Office, Vehicle Certification Agency, (VCA)
“The application of Certification to Dangerous Goods” (title to be confirmed)
Lunch and refreshments are free to all delegates.
There will be coffee and tea breaks during the morning and afternoon sessions. Lunch is normally served at 12:15.
Delegates are warmly encouraged to visit the exhibitors’ stands during the breaks.
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors
As at previous events we will be hosting an exhibition of products and services of interest to our members.
If you would like to exhibit please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more